“Your New Rescue”
Miranda Wimbush-Bourque is a past contributor to our Animatch Blog and although she recently moved to Nova Scotia, she has stayed in touch. Miranda who founded Mindful Canine, which provides in-home training, a few years ago is now operating out of Nova Scotia. In addition to a busy career, she is a busy mother of a four-year-old and three dogs – all rescues. Despite a hectic life, she has put together a great eBook, called “Your New Rescue” which Animatch highly recommends to anyone adopting a dog. She speaks from experience and has a knack of making learning fun.
Miranda has been providing virtual training through these difficult times and plans to continue. She is presently working on more ways to offer on-line assistance so that she can expand her reach and offer solutions for guardians requiring some direction.
Some of the issues covered in “Your New Rescue” are:
- How to help your new rescue adopt to his new home
- How spending time with your new dog will help build a lifelong bond
- Step-by-step instructions on how to solve annoying habits like jumping, mouthing and running away
- Introducing your dog to new people
- How to introduce them to resident dogs and cats
- When (and how) to get extra help if needed.
Help is just a click away!
Download it free: http://eepurl.com/gWvibf
Miranda’s website: https://mindfulcanine.ca/